Like much of the East Coast, Baltimore is vulnerable to hurricanes and other severe storms. To help minimize the water damage caused by these storms, the team at Storm Waterproofing provides basement waterproofing, crawlspace waterproofing, and sump pump installation. We also offer mold remediation and foundation repair services for homes that have already been hit. We have more than 20 years of experience making Baltimore homes as strong as they can be.What's Nearby
Baltimore Public Resources
Today, more than 620,000 people call Baltimore home, and more than 2.7 million people live in the metropolitan area. It is one of the Mid-Atlantic region's largest seaports, and remains an important economic power. Johns Hopkins Hospital and University, which are located in Baltimore, educate and train some of the finest medical professionals in the world.
Why Choose Us?
- We are fully licensed, bonded, and insured
- We have over 20 years of experience
- We offer free estimates
- We offer transferable lifetime guarantees
- We are built on 3 generations of basement waterproofing experience
- We offer 24/7 emergency service
- We use state-of-the-art waterproofing techniques