Basement Waterproofing in Linthicum Heights
Protect Your Property
When was the last time you had a team of professionals waterproof your basement? Whether you have a finished or unfinished basement, it’s very important to ensure that the lower level of your Baltimore home is properly sealed. Water can exploit even the smallest weakness in your basement and cause a world of problems—to protect your home and your health, rely on the Linthicum Heights basement waterproofing team at Storm Waterproofing. We’ve been sealing leaks and waterproofing basements for over 20 years.
How Water Gets In
Water travels the path of least resistance when infiltrating a basement. Unless you have your basement professionally waterproofed, water will likely enter your home during every rainstorm.
- Pipe Leaks: Shifting soil or old age could cause the pipes beneath or near your basement to leak. If your basement isn’t properly sealed, it’s only a matter of time before water gets in.
- Clogged Gutters: If your gutters aren’t draining properly, water will leak over the sides and around the base of your home. Over time, rainwater could infiltrate your basement.
- High Water Table: A long, steady rainstorm can cause the water table to rise all over Baltimore. Without the proper preparation, this can lead to significant damage.
Your home is probably one of your biggest investments. Leaky basements can lower the property value of your home. In addition, they can also pose a health risk to you and your family. If you want to help fix and prevent basement water damage repairs, trust our team of highly trained and experienced technicians to waterproof your basement.
Wet basements create many problems including:
- Wet drywall
- High electric bills
- Unlivable space
The Effects of Mold Growth
Mold thrives in dark, moist areas. One of the worst consequences of a leaky basement is the development of black mold.
- Musty Smell: It’s fairly easy to identify black mold by its musty smell. The development of mold can make your basement air very unpleasant to breathe.
- Wall/Floor Damage: Mold can cause considerable damage as it spreads throughout your insulation, floor, and walls. Only professional remediation can effectively eliminate mold for good.
- Health Hazards: Mold spores can cause a wide range of health issues. People who are allergic to mold may suffer severe reactions, while people with compromised immune systems may develop respiratory infections.
If you suspect that water is seeping into your basement, call Storm Waterproofing at (443) 618-8147. One of our professionals will visit your Linthicum Heights home, identify the source of your leak, and get started on the waterproofing process. Depending on the location and severity of your basement leak, we may need to excavate the soil around the base of your home. A professionally installed sump pump can also help prevent water from entering your basement again. Whether you’re looking to repair the damage caused by a leaky basement or prevent water from entering your basement in the first place, Storm Waterproofing of Baltimore is the team for the job.
Why Choose Us?
- We are fully licensed, bonded, and insured
- We have over 20 years of experience
- We offer free estimates
- We offer transferable lifetime guarantees
- We are built on 3 generations of basement waterproofing experience
- We offer 24/7 emergency service
- We use state-of-the-art waterproofing techniques